Staff login

0800 612 6008

International student applications

Like UK students, the application process for an international student depends on which course you are applying for:

Full-time courses (foundation degree/HND)

You will need to apply through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service). There are different application forms and deadlines depending on the type of course you are applying for. More information can be found on the international section of the UCAS website.  

Part-time courses (HNC)

To start you will need to complete an international application form. Our international team will then confirm what supporting documents they need to complete your application.  


Don’t forget you need the right visa to be able to live and study in the UK. Visit our international section for more information.